Server Migration Process with Useful Tips and Important Checklists
The server migration is most common for a number of reasons and needs great attention from an expert team of IT professionals. In this article, you will learn the complete process and important checklists in order to reduce the headaches and downtime chances.
Why Do You Need to Migrate?
In this digital and revolutionary world, technology is changing day by day. It is necessary for any successful business brand to adopt new technologies for maintaining its position in the market.
- The current hosting is based on an internal server that can’t take the strain anymore
- Third-party hosting provider is not suitable
- The client needs to get more control over the server
- Any dispute also cause to move your data to another
- Poor technical support
- Need to upgrade the technology to fulfill changing requirements of the business
- The service provider has poor security
- You have pricing issue with your current hosting provider
For complete article: https://www.temok.com/blog/server-migration/